Inspiring Leadership Innovation
'Earn while you learn' and gain a professional qualification
If you have finished school, and are not sure if University is right for you, a KN Group apprenticeship may be the answer. You will ‘earn while you learn’ and gain a professional qualification – it is a great opportunity to work in a diverse, growing and respected organisation. Perform well and we will ask you back.
Find out the benefits of becoming a member of our graduate programme
We look for skilled, energetic and motivated students and graduates who are committed to helping us achieve our mission and vision. Bring passion, and plenty of ambition, and we will help you understand where your potential really lies.
As a member of our graduate programme you will:
- Work alongside high calibre colleagues
- Find opportunities in a diverse range of sectors, locations and business areas
- Access an approved professional learning scheme (e.g. ICE or ICES) to fast track you to chartered status.
- Your Professional Membership fees paid
- A professional mentor to develop your behavioural and technical skills
Summer / Industrial Placements
For a head start in your career, join KN Group on a summer or industrial placement, and show us your passion and potential. You will be given the opportunity to work on live business challenges and be supported in developing your technical and behavioural skills.
We value diversity and celebrate individual differences
Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
We fully support fair treatment and respect which is encompassed in our Equality, Diversity and Inclusion policy.
We value diversity and celebrate individual differences, believing that our inclusive culture helps the business continue to grow as a strong, dynamic and innovative organisation. We are committed to equality of opportunity and service delivery practices, policies and procedures. Within the framework of the law, we are committed wherever possible to employing and maintain a workforce which broadly reflects the diversity of the areas in which we work. For our workforce this is simply about fair treatment whilst creating the opportunity for us all to progress and be happy at work.
No employee, potential employee or worker will receive less favourable treatment due to their race, creed, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, age, religion or similar belief, political or other opinion affiliation, connections with a national minority, property, birth or other status, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, marital status, family connections, membership or non-membership of a trade union or disability.
We will continue to monitor and revise regularly our performance management and recruitment processes to support the progression of under-represented groups to leadership positions and ensure alignment with our diversity vision.
We attract, develop and retain great talent to secure our future success.
Women at KN Group
We are committed to creating an environment in which all sexes can support our vision
Women at KN Group
We are committed to creating an environment in which all sexes can support our vision. Women at KN Group has been established to attract talented women into our company and support them as they develop in their careers.
The group has 6 strategic objectives:
- Improve retention of women across the business, by understanding why women leave and to develop pathways targeted to retain women.
- Promote the visibility of women within our industry through schools, colleges, universities and industry working groups.
- Provide support networks for women such as coaching, mentoring and role models to develop their personal and professional growth.
- Encourage women to achieve their full potential through improved clarity of career pathways and agreeing clear goals through the Performance and Development Review process.
- Encourage inclusive behaviours and language and develop the KN Talent culture to fully integrate women at all levels and disciplines.
- Improve communication of targeted information and provide a forum to network and share experiences in order to build long-term relationships.
We offer highly competitive packages that reflect the commitment and success of our people.
In addition to attractive salaries, our employees are entitled to a range of benefits which include; life assurance, company pension scheme, secure on-site parking, canteen facilities and more.
We are committed to the development of everyone therefore our people have access to full on-the-job training as well as opportunities for further professional qualifications.
We unlock potential in all our employees in order to maintain our mission. Our workforce aspires to be a part of the programme and the opportunity is there for everyone to develop from it.