KN Circet have been appointed to the ESB Overhead Lines framework. Operating throughout the Republic of Ireland, works will include:
- Refurbishment of LV Urban and Rural network including associated services
- MV Refurbishment (10kV, 11kV, & 20kV)
- MV New Works (10kV, 11kV, & 20kV)
- 33kV & 38kV New Works and Refurbishment
- 110kV/132kV Portal & Trident Wood Pole New and Refurbishment works
- 110kV/132kV/220kV/275kV/400kV Steel Tower New and Refurbishment/Uprating Works
- Tower & Gantry Painting
- Civil works (associated with Tower Foundations) and steel work assembly and erection.
- Intrusive inspections of existing tower foundations
- Network condition assessments all voltage levels
- Access Roads, Trackways and Bog mats
- Piling and Ground Anchors
- Network patrol and survey works over all voltage levels
- HV Overhead Power Line Design
The contract is expected to run until 2020.