KN Circet have secured a place on Irish Rail’s Framework Agreement for Minor Building & Civil Engineering Works.
The project works (from €100k up to value of €1M) may include but are not limited to the following:
- Any works required to facilitate construction of new platforms and/or extension, & upgrading of existing platforms;
- Construction of footbridges and any associated lift installations;
- Any works required to facilitate construction of new car parks and/or extension & upgrading of existing car parks;
- Any works required to facilitate bridge widening, bridge replacement, bridge closures, road realignments, access roads etc.;
- Alterations to existing railway underbridges or overbridges;
- Embankment/cutting works including widening, strengthening and repair;
- Construction of roads, earthworks, drainage, boundary treatment and minor civil engineering and building works;
- Any works required to facilitate the relocation of services adjacent to the railway;
- Works on listed structures;
- Demolition of existing railway structures;
- Building works;
- Works on listed buildings;
- Removal, relocation of and/or modifications to existing structures and buildings;
- Foundation works, ground engineering and geotechnical processes;
- All associated temporary works to ensure the continued operation of the railway.
KN have been providing services across the rail network for a number of years, delivering a wide range of projects.